Martial arts is… so much more than just a punch, kick and a couple of self defence techniques.
The life skills and development that comes from learning martial arts is so powerful and will stay with you for the rest of your life.
Here is a conversation from a parent about the ongoing benefits of martial arts:
A Letter from our martial arts parent.
“One of my friends asked “Why do you pay so much money for your kids to do martial arts”?
Well I have a confession to make; I don’t pay for my kids to to do martial arts. Personally, I couldn’t care less about how hard they can punch and kick.
So, if I am not paying for martial arts what am I paying for?
– I pay for those moments when my kids become so tired they want to quit but don’t.
– I pay for those days when my kids come home from school and are “too tired” to go to their training but they go anyway.
– I pay for my kids to learn to be disciplined, focused and dedicated.
– I pay for my kids to learn to take care of their body and equipment.
– I pay for my kids to learn to work with others and to be good team mates, gracious in defeat and humble in success.
– I pay for my kids to learn to deal with disappointment, when they don’t get that placing or title they’d hoped for, but still they go back week after week giving it their best shot.
– I pay for my kids to learn to make and accomplish goals.
– I pay for my kids to respect, not only themselves, but other riders, officials and coaches.
– I pay for my kids to learn that it takes hours and hours, years and years of hard work and practice to create a champion and that success does not happen overnight.
– I pay for my kids to be proud of small achievements, and to work towards long term goals.
– I pay for the opportunity my kids have and will have to make life-long friendships, create lifelong memories, to be as proud of their achievements as I am.
– I pay so that my kids can be out on the track instead of in front of a screen…
…I could go on but, to be short, I don’t pay for martial arts; I pay for the opportunities that martial arts provides my kids. Martial arts develop attributes that will serve them well throughout their lives and give them the opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen so far I think it is a great investment!”
If you wish to book for first free trial CLICK HERE.