Karate is a popular martial art that can provide a range of benefits, from physical fitness and self-defence skills to improved mental focus and discipline. If you’re interested in learning karate at Karate One – Family Martial Arts, this comprehensive guide will walk you through the entire process, from initial contact to signing up for an ongoing membership.
- Find Karate One – Family Martial Arts: The first step is to find the Karate One – Family Martial Arts website. You can do this by typing www.karateone.com.au into your web browser, clicking HERE or by searching for “Karate One – Family Martial Arts” on Google.
- Learn About the Dojo: Once you’ve found the website, take some time to explore it and learn more about the dojo. You’ll find information about the instructors, the programs we offer, and the benefits of training at Karate One – Family Martial Arts.
- Get in Contact: When you’re ready to learn more or book a free trial, get in contact with Karate One – Family Martial Arts. You can do this by filling out our “Get Started” form which is on most pages of the website or by calling us directly on 0437789668. We will be in touch as soon as possible to answer any and all of your questions.
- Check Out Our Class Schedule: So you’ve had a chance to talk to us and ask any questions regarding your trial, we will then send you through our class schedule so you can see which class suits your family the best.
- Book Your Free Trial: You can book your free trial either over the phone or through messages/emails. Once you know what class/time suits just let us know, and we will then send through an online training waiver to confirm your booking. This free trial doesn’t come with any strings, if you don’t like the class just let us know. (we’re sure you will though)
- What to Do on Your Trial Day: On your trial day, arrive at the dojo a few minutes early to meet the instructor and other students. Wear comfortable workout clothes and bring a water bottle. The instructor will guide you through the class and answer any questions you may have.
- Enjoy The Class: Around 95% of our students were brand new to Karate One, so take the pressure off and just see how you go. All our instructors do their best to make sure all directions are easy to follow. We would never tell you to do something without explaining how to do it first and mistakes are encouraged, it means you tried!
- Sign Up for a 4 or 6 Week Intro: After your free trial, you may be ready to sign up for a 4 or 6 week introductory program. This will give you more time to experience the classes and see if karate is right for you. Make sure to ask about any discounts or promotions available for new students, we have different promotions running at different times of the year.
- Signing Up for an Ongoing Membership: If you decide to continue training after your introductory program, you can sign up for an ongoing membership. This will give you access to a range of classes and programs offered at Karate One – Family Martial Arts. Make sure to ask about any payment plans or membership options available.
Signing up for karate classes at Karate One – Family Martial Arts can greatly improve your physical and mental health. By following these steps, you can easily find the website, book your free trial, experience a real class, and sign up for an ongoing membership. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced martial artist, Karate One – Family Martial Arts has something to offer.