Here’s the latest from Karate One for August. We are now more than half way through the year so all our big events are going to start getting close. Take a look and see what’s happening now and in the future.
1. Team KO Garage Sale – Team KO is hosting a garage sale to raise funds for their USA tour. This will be held on 28th August down Yala Rd in Bangor. Firstly we would love your support to come down and see what you could grab and secondly if you have any items your would like to donate to the garage sale we would gladly take them of your hands, it really could be anything. Just email us to see if it’s appropriate. To donate to Team KO click here .
2. Ultimate Karate Dad – Think you have what it takes to be the Ultimate Karate Dad? Well join our special challenge class on the 3rd of September. You don’t need to do karate just be a father. Challenges include most push-ups, fastest punches, hardest kicks etc. Mums if you’re reading this sign them up and don’t give them a choice.
3. Photoshoot – We still have slots available for our 8th of December Photoshoot, this is a great opportunity to get some really nice, professional photos of your kids. Just like you would with soccer or school – it’s a way to hold on to a memory and these photos will look awesome in your hall way.
3. Night of Legends (22nd December) – Our Karate One dinner cruise is creeping up slowly. This is a special night for all our students and parents and we just wanted to answer some of your questions.
- Tickets are refundable until the 22nd of November if you can’t make it.
- Anyone can grab tickets, it’s not just Karate One students and their parents – siblings and grandparents can come as well
- There is only 150 tickets currently so not everyone will be able to come. If you know you’re going please grab your tickets when you can.
- Yes kids can come. (we had a few questions about this one)
- When buying the tickets be aware to modify the ticket amounts to suit you and your family. Tickets start from $55
- There will be food on the cruise, we have opted for canapés to continuously come out on the night. This will allow everyone to mingle with other instead of just sitting at a table.
- The night will be full of entertainment and awards and we haven’t been able to do this type of event for two years so its going to be a big one.
Get your tickets by scanning the QR code at the Dojo or by this link – https://buy.stripe.com/9AQ3fcayl0iOaPu8wz
4. Payments – This one is a little house keeping, can all students please make sure they have the funds available when tuition is payable? If you don’t know when this is please send us a message to find out.
5. Reviews and Recommendations – If you get a chance we would love it if you could leave a review. It really helps us get in front on more faces and could help someone in a similar situation to the reason you started Karate as well. Here’s the link to our google review – https://g.page/r/CRZmqaGgJLH4EAg/review.
Have an awesome and powerful day,
– Karate One Staff.