KARATE ONE'S PROFESSIONAL STAFF
All Karate One staff have extensive training not only in martial arts but also HOW to teach martial arts. All staff members are required to do a number of different teaching courses a year to make sure we offer the best learning experience for all students.
Owner / Head Instructor
Kristy Kirkwood has been training for 22 years with 14years teaching experience.
Here’s a list of Kristy’s accomplishments:
- State, National and World titles (ISKA Circuit) .
- Currently a 4th Dan black belt in Karate.
- 3rd Dan black belt in Kobudo Weapons.
- Level 2 Hyper Instructor.
All Instructors still compete in ISKA tournaments, pushing themselves to show our level of professionalism and skills needed.
Owner / Program Manager
Alex Kirkwood has been training for 19years with 10years teaching experience.
Here’s a list of Alex’s accomplishments:
- State, National and World titles. (ISKA Circuit).
- Currently a 3rd Dan in Karate.
- Level 3 Hyper instructor.
- Hyper Australia Athlete.
All Karate One staff have MAIA accreditation, Working with Children Check, Insurance and Senior First Aid.